Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole or a sign that is damaged, missing or obscured from view?
2. Whom do I call to register my kids for sports through the Kennett Area Park and Recreation Board?
3. Whom do I call to report any wild animals acting erratically?
4. Where do I call to report a dog running loose or barking dogs which are causing a nuisance?
5. How do I register my alarm system?
6. What is the number I should call before I dig anywhere on my property?
7. Can I burn debris or limbs in my yard?
8. Who do I call to report a dead deer (or other wild animal) on the road?
9. Is this property within Kennett Township?