Please Join Us for Historic Kennett Square’s As the Kennett community continues to process the best ways to respond to COVID-19 and the quarantine in our local context, many of us are struggling to find accurate and up-to-date information—about what this crisis means for our families, our businesses, and our organizations and about how we can help others in need. At HKS we see great value in keeping the lines of communication open and making sure that, in this climate of uncertainty and a certain amount of fear, we’re coming together to share, connect, and support each other as community members.
“Kennett Tele-Town Hall”
Thursday, March 26 at 9:30am
HKS has invited local municipal and nonprofit leaders to share updates and resources and respond to your questions at this Kennett Tele-Town Hall on Thursday. Joining us on the call will be:
Bo Wright, Executive Director of Historic Kennett Square, will moderate the discussion. Please submit your questions to email@example.com by noon on Wednesday, March 25.
- Mayor Matt Fetick
- Joe Scalise, Borough Manager
- Eden Ratliff, Kennett Township Manager
- Whitney Hoffman, Kennett Township Supervisor
- Leah Reynolds, Executive Director of Kennett Area Community Service (KACS)
- Kristin Proto, Executive Director of The Garage Community & Youth Center
- Megan Walters, Director, Kennett Library
To join the Town Hall on Thursday morning:
Call ID #: 152 740 905 (followed by #)