Here is a list of articles you will find in the Kennett Township Summer 2020 Newsletter:
- Board of Supervisors Chair’s Corner by Dr. Richard L. Leff, Chair
- Communicating Through COVID-19 by Whitney S. Hoffman, Vice Chair
- Status of Criminal Case Against Lisa Michelle Moore by Scudder G. Stevens, Supervisor
- A Note from the Township Manager by Eden Ratliff, Manager
- Finance & HR Update by Amy Heinrich, Director of Finance & HR
- Planning & Zoning Department by Diane Hicks, Director of Planning & Zoning
- Public Works by Roger Lysle, Director of Public Works
- Kennett Township Police Department PSAs
- Southern Chester County: A Model for Collaboration by Kate Daneker, Director of Social Initiatives with Square Roots Collective, Planning Team for SCC Opportunity Network
- An Update from Historic Kennett Square by Tara Smith, Communications Coordinator for HKS
- The Fussell House by Scudder G. Stevens, Kennett Township Supervisor
- Preserving Our History for Generations to Come by Katina Ahling, Volunteer with NYF
- Stop: Before You Buy, Go Native! by Marla Palmer and Mary Beth Oberg of the Kennett Township Environmental Advisory Council
- KACS by Leah M. Reynolds, M.S.P.L., Executive Director, Kennett Area Community Service
- Greetings from the Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce by Cheryl B. Kuhn, IOM, President & CEO, SCCCC
- TLC Expanding in Kennett Township! by Todd Pride, Managing Director of The Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County
- Kennett Township Recycling Center
There other useful information throughout as well including what to do with spotted lantern flies, the schedule of public meetings, COVID-19 testing information and details for the upcoming November 3rd election.
If you didn’t receive an email about this, you can sign up to receive them here: www.kennett.pa.us/156/Newsletters.
If you would like to receive a paper copy, they are available for pick up at the Township Building Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.