Kennett Township would like to invite the public to an informational session on the Kennett Greenway Shared Use Path and Trail System Master Plan. Penn Trails LLC will present the vision of the Kennett Greenway Shared Use Path and Trail System with an overview of the Master Plan process and alignment being evaluated. Questions and comments will be reviewed and answered by members of Kennett Townships Trails and Sidewalk Committee whom have been working tirelessly on this project for many years. Please join us on August 7, 2019 from 6 to 7pm at the Township Building.
Kennett Greenway Shared Use Path & Trail System
August 7, 2019
1. Welcome & Why Are We Here
- Who we are – Penn Trails, Study Committee, Trails & Sidewalk Committee
- Why are we here?
- Share with you the planning process.
- Review the alignment being evaluated.
- Have you share your thoughts and questions.
2. Benefits of a Greenway
3. Vision for the Kennett Greenway Shared Use Path & Trail System
4. The Master Plan Process
- Project Background
- Existing Conditions/ Inventory and Analysis
- Stakeholder Participation
- Final Master Plan Document
5. Alignment being Evaluated
6. Next Steps – Where are we in the process.
7. Q & A