- 7 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Township Building *The public is encouraged to attend!
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Gus Teipelke, Chair
- John Adams
- Dennis Bisson
- Rick Farquhar
- Jeff Hammaker
- Al Manwaring
- Eugenia Messick
- Interim Police Chief Matt Gordon
- Chris Plumley
- Ted Trevorrow
- Jeff Whittle
To advise the Township, Board of Supervisors and Township Organizations on public safety, health and environmental issues.
- Reacting to perceived safety and health needs
- Providing expertise and guidance on matters of safety and health
- Identifying areas for and driving continuous improvement
- Coordinating within the Township to ensure full coverage of safety and heath related issues, and
- Interfacing with surrounding municipalities and Chester County to provide needed expertise and coordination for the Township.
- Traffic and roadway safety
- Public safety (including areas such as public facility hazards, hazardous materials and practices, public nuisances, natural disasters, emergency response, violence and crime)
- Township facilities and operational safety
- Emergency management operations
- Environmental issues within the purview of the Safety Committee, such as air and water quality, noise, radiation, and hazardous materials, and
- Emergency service providers.
April 21, 1997, by the Board of Supervisors