Finance & HR
- View the 2020 Budget that was adopted on December 30, 2020 HERE.
- View line items that were amended on June 17, 2020 HERE.
- The 2020 Budget was developed after a series of public meetings. View all of those Budget Development Documents HERE.
- View all previous budgets HERE.
2021 Budget Process
The 2021 budget process is underway. See the schedule for that process HERE.
- September 16, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Admin, Finance & HR, Employee Benefits & Insurance, Information Technology)
- October 7, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Planning & Zoning, Public Works, Township Building, Police)
- October 21, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Community & Economic Development, Fire & Ambulance, Local Service Tax)
- October 29, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents (Special Meeting)
- November 4, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Open Space Fund, Engineering)
- November 12, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents (Special Meeting)
(General Fund Revenue & first view of full P&L, Sewer Fund)
- November 18, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Proposed 2021 Budget)
Starting in May of 2020, the Finance Department has published a Bill Voucher (AKA Check Register) every two weeks for every Board of Supervisors Meeting. You will see the revenue, expenses, and fund transfer amounts and details. View all Bill Vouchers HERE.
Detailed Financial Reports will be available here quarterly, and then eventually monthly.
Amy HeinrichDirector of Finance & HRPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 114
Dina McIlvaineFinance & HR SpecialistPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 111
Denise SerinoFinance & Procurement Spec., Recycling CoordinatorPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 115
Jasmin LopezAccounting AssistantPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 116