Finance & HR
- View the 2022 Budget that was adopted on December 28, 2021 HERE.
- The 2022 Budget was developed after a series of public meetings. View all of those Budget Development Documents below.
- View all previous budgets HERE.
2022 Budget Process
- October 6, 2021 Budget Meeting Documents
(General Fund Revenue, Administration, Finance & HR, Non-uniform Employee Benefits, Insurance, Planning & Zoning)
- October 20, 2021 Budget Meeting Documents
(Public Works, Police, Township Building, Committees, Community)
- November 3, 2021 Budget Meeting Documents
(IT, Engineering, Sewer, Fire & EMS)
- November 17, 2021 Budget Meeting Documents
(Full P&L Review, Review of Reductions, Review of transfers to Capital Fund, Capital Project List - First step to a Capital Plan)
- December 1, 2021 Budget Meeting Documents
ADVERTISED PROPOSED 2022 BUDGET
Final view/decisions for entire proposed budget, Request authorization to advertise for required 20-day public review, Approve intent to increase the General Millage Real Estate tax rate by 2/10th of a mil ($49 for avg parcel)
- December 28, 2021 Final 2022 Budgets
Starting in May of 2020, the Finance Department has published a Bill Voucher (AKA Check Register) every two weeks for every Board of Supervisors Meeting. You will see the revenue, expenses, and fund transfer amounts and details. View all Bill Vouchers HERE.
For the monthly Finance & HR Department Head Reports that feature detailed financial information, click HERE.
- The 2020 Annual Audit and Financial Report is complete and available HERE.
- To see the March 16, 2022 Board Presentation on the 2020 Audit, click HERE.
- View all past Audits HERE.
- View all Auditor General State Audits (which may not be performed every year) HERE.
View information about school, county tax, local real estate tax, and earned income tax HERE.
Find out what you are required to turn in for registration and the 3 districts with pump stations HERE.
For a list of current open positions at Kennett Township, visit HERE.
Amy HeinrichDirector of Finance & HRPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 114
Dina McIlvaineFinance & HR SpecialistPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 111
Denise SerinoFinance & Procurement Spec., Recycling CoordinatorPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 115
Jasmin LopezAccounting AssistantPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 116